Every (home) should have a “Christ room” so that hospitality may be practiced, welcome the guest as one will welcome Jesus. – Dorothy Day
St. Paul of the Cross is well-suited to provide the space you need for your overnight stay. Guests who choose to stay overnight enjoy a warm and comfortable respite, free of distractions and noise, in a scenic setting, allowing you to truly take a step back and enjoy your time.
We are a smoke-free facility; however, smoking is permitted outside where ashtrays are located.
- Single floor, stair-free building under one roof
- 84 Guest Bedrooms
- Private bath and shower in each room
- Linens, towels and soap provided
- Ceiling fans and screened windows
- 48 rooms include support bars in the bathroom/shower area
- One fully wheelchair-accessible bedroom and bathroom
- Two bedrooms with kitchenette available for group facilitator or private retreatant
Standard Guest Room
Deluxe Guest Room