Please Support St. Paul of the Cross Passionist Retreat and Conference Center
We know how important St. Paul of the Cross Passionist Retreat and Conference Center is to you and your family. Thank you for being an instrument in furthering the Mission and Ministry of St. Paul’s.
Generous donors help St. Paul’s to be fiscally responsible and sustainable into the future. Below are some of the items on our wish list.
- St. Paul’s is self sustainable
- St. Paul’s does not receive funding from the Archdiocese of Detroit
- Donations to St. Paul’s are tax deductible to the full extent of the law
Would you like the convenience of a Recurring Gift?
A great way to help us plan for the future is through recurring donations. A recurring donation is a donation that is automatically paid via your bank or credit card once a month. An automatic payment can be designated to any fund you choose. You can become a recurring giver for as little as $25.00 a month.
- There is no need to write a check
- You will have peace of mind knowing your contribution is received
- All contributions are recorded on your bank statement with date of settlement
- White Copy Paper (Ream/s or Case)
- 10-16oz Ceramic Coffee Mugs
- Wooden straight back arm-less desk chairs for guest rooms
- New office style desk chair with arms and wheels for Roz
- Monetary donations to purchase landscaping materials and plants for front entrance gardens
- Jergens/Vaseline Brand Hand Lotion (little/no scent)
- Febreeze brand Air Neutralizer
- Lazy Boy style rockers/gliders/wall huggers for individual bedrooms
- 40 gallon size or larger – Indoor Metal trash bins with a swing/hinged lid