As we navigated the unusual circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, we followed the recommendations of the CDC and guidelines from the State of Michigan in an effort to keep our doors open while providing the best experience possible for our guests.
We received much feedback from those who visited last year letting us know that they appreciated our efforts and felt safe here. We are very grateful, and are eager for that good experience to continue as we enter into a new season.
We will continue to respond by observing the following:
- Masks are not required for those who are fully vaccinated. We recognize that those who are not vaccinated are at greater risk, and encourage those individuals to wear a mask.
- Guests who wish to wear a mask for any reason are encouraged to do so.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available throughout the Retreat Center.
- Social distancing will be encouraged throughout the Center.
- A maximum of four people will be seated at each table in the dining room.
- Meals will be served to guests (no self-service buffet.)
- Guests will be asked to allow just one person per pew in the chapel.
Please note that protocols will be adjusted as needed as we continue to observe current CDC guidelines. This includes the possibility of requiring all guests to wear masks.
Thank you for your cooperation and support!